Monday, October 20, 2008

Favorite Commercial Law Scholarship

I've been meaning for some time to post on my favorite commercial law writings (domestic and modern, as opposed to comparative and historical, about which I've blogged already). By wonderful coincidence, the author of one of my favorite pieces is joining us as a guest blogger! So as a second welcome to Brooke, I give a "strong buy" recommendation to her article, "Check Fraud in the Courts After the Revision to U.C.C. Articles 3 and 4." This great piece offers one of the most lucid and engaging discussions available of the development and current state of fraud loss-allocating rules.

What is/are others' favorite contribution(s) to commercial law scholarship?

1 comment:

Jennifer Martin said...

Although this may seem odd, I really enjoyed Larry Garvin's "Strange Death of Academic Commercial Law." Perhaps it is the sense of understanding how time has changed our study.